Happy Halloween
The girls enjoyed their first Halloween! We dressed them up long enough to get a few pictures of them in their pumpkin outfits with their pumpkins and in their costumes. We did make it out of the house to trick or treat at Nana and Granddaddy's. Abigail and Ansley have both been sick this week. They haven't been able to go to daycare yet. Abigail had to start on breathing treatments on Friday...after she had a chest X-ray to check everything out. She even had a double ear infection again. We tried extra hard for them not to share germs with each other, but Ansley has ended up with her sister's cough, congested chest, etc. Twins must share everything! The pediatrician has told us that they really don't need to be in daycare until at least the spring because of RSV season and the fact that they were premature. However, with a working Mommy and Daddy, there aren't many other options! We are also supposed to be extra careful for the next several months about going places like church. We miss our awesome church family dearly! Please continue to keep the girls' health in your prayers, especially during this sickly time of the year!
Happy Halloween from Abigail and Ansley!!!
Abigail and Ansley's first pumpkins.
Our little lady bugs!
(Thanks, Nana and Granddaddy, for our special treats!)










8 Comments:
At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:15:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
HOW ADORABLE! I'm so sorry you girls are sick. You two have such a good mommy and daddy to take care of you. I will be praying for you girls throughout the winter season.
Love,
Rachel
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:18:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Mitchell I'm so sorry that the girls have been sick. We will def add extra good health for them to our prayers.
I LOVE the girls in the Halloween costumes and the pumpkins with their names - so cute! You guys are adorable!
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:44:00 AM,
chris anne said…
how cute are they. i'm so sorry they are sick. i will remember them in my prayers. let me know if you need anything...dinner, time away, babysitter, anything!
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:56:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Twins do share everything! We are getting over a bout with high fever and colds and runny noses one right after the other and then both at the same time. We stayed in a lot our first winter too, and we took lots of vitamins to stay healthy. They look VERY cute in their Halloween costumes and pumpkin outfits. Great pictures!
Jamie
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:31:00 AM,
Dana and the kids said…
You girls look so cute in your ladybug costumes and your pumpkin outfits. I'm so sorry you two are sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:14:00 PM,
Kristin said…
HOW CUTE!!! I miss you guys! I hope everything is going well, and the girls get to feeling better soon.
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:35:00 PM,
Angie said…
Cute, cute, cute! I just want to cuddle those cutie pies! I hope they get to feeling better soon!
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:28:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I miss them so much! I'm so sorry that they have been sick :( I hope that they are feeling better right away! Love and miss you! (And good job on the pumpkins!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home