OurTwinGirls

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Special Trip to Arkansas

Last weekend we went to Arkansas. Although Abigail, Ansley, and Mommy were sick, we had a wonderful visit. Uncle Nathan and Aunt Jennifer were also able to come. We were so excited to see them! We were sad that the girls' cousin Jordan couldn't come, but, hopefully, we'll be able to see her soon. "Aunt Juju" was also able to make the trip with us. We enjoyed her company and appreciated her help so much! While we were there, the Razorbacks had a huge win against Auburn. What a game! Saturday night, Daddy and Aunt Jennifer sang in a special concert for Mrs. Debbie Stokes. She was Daddy's music teacher growing up. She continues to battle her cancer but got a great report this week. Please keep her in your prayers! We weren't able to see our friends at Center Hill on Sunday because we were all sick, but we can't wait to see you on our next visit! Of course we didn't get home without an "incident" at Arby's. Abigail decided she needed to go to the bathroom...and her diaper decided it wanted to leak. What a mess! Thank goodness no one was sitting near us! After stripping her down and cleaning up Mommy, we were on the road again! Whew! There is never a dull moment! We are all feeling a little better now...except Daddy. We didn't mean to share our germs!

This is Mrs. Debbie. Isn't she so precious?!

5 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 12, 2006 1:56:00 PM, Blogger chris anne said…

    great pictures. they are getting so big. can't wait to see them tonight.

     
  • At Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:51:00 PM, Blogger Jillina said…

    They are growing up so fast. I'm glad you guys had a good trip - can't wait to see you next week.

     
  • At Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys! What great pics from the weekend!! I am so glad that you guys are feeling better! You will be glad to know that I didn't get any of that!! I guess it just stayed with the 4 of you!! I had a great time with your family over the weekend and those girls are just precious! Remember that you always have a free babysitter with me! Love you guys! thanks for a good weekend!
    Aunt JuJu

     
  • At Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:42:00 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    I miss you so much! You guys are such a cute family, and I wish we were closer to you!

     
  • At Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was so wonderful getting to see you and the girls. They are getting so big and such personalities! They are too cute for words. You are constantly in our thoughts and especially our prayers. I am sure life is so hectic these days. But well worth it! Hopefully we will see you guys much sooner this time! Take care and Godspeed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home