Rollin', Rolllin', Rollin'
Today was a big day for Abigail. She rolled from her tummy to her back. Unfortunately, neither Daddy nor Mommy actually saw it. She was playing on her tummy with Ansley and the next thing we realized she was on her back. We tried and tried to get her to do it again but had no luck. Ansley is extremely close to rolling over too!
We also wanted to share a few more pictures...
Yesterday, we all went to the Mitchell family reunion and also spent time at Nannie and Papa Mitchell's. Below is Granddaddy Mitchell, Mommy, Nannie and Papa Mitchell, Abigail and Ansley...four generations.
Yesterday, we all went to the Mitchell family reunion and also spent time at Nannie and Papa Mitchell's. Below is Granddaddy Mitchell, Mommy, Nannie and Papa Mitchell, Abigail and Ansley...four generations.
Sitting Pretty
(We are posing in our outfits that Nannie and Papa got us. We had a little trouble keeping our hats on!)








10 Comments:
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:32:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
You have double the fun!! Have fun watching for all of the roll-overs and sitting-ups and talking, etc.
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:06:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so adorable! I finally saw them at church on Sunday. How precious! Thank you for the note.
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:50:00 PM,
Dana and the kids said…
How adorable! They are getting bigger every time I see them!! Yay on rolling over. Don't feel bad - John and I missed a lot of firsts too with each kid. They are so quick and never perform when you want them too.
Savannah has some clothes for those growing girls.
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:16:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are so stinkin' cute, I can barely stand it! I'm so sad you're going to be gone Oct. 21st weekend! :( But I totoally understand! What sized are the girls wearing these days? Just e-mail me when you get a chance! Love you! ...
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:17:00 PM,
Becky said…
...I meant SIZES !! :)
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:30:00 PM,
Abigail and Ansley said…
They are currently in newborn clothes, but they will be in 3 months soon. They are real long but don't have a whole lot of meat on their bones. It makes clothes fit kind of funny. They will just have to wear clothes baggy for a while! :) However, Ansley is working on filling her clothes out pretty quickly!
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:31:00 PM,
Jillina said…
Yay!! My mom actually told me about this before I read it - she reads your blog all the time and always wants to know what's new with your girls. It's cute. The girls are cute and you of course are as beautiful as ever. I hate that your going to miss our weekend. When in the world will I ever see you?
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 9:16:00 AM,
chris anne said…
they have changed so much even since i've seen them. campbell can't wait to come play again.
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:15:00 AM,
Becky said…
I'm an idiot... I just called you to ask you what size they were and never checked back here for your answer! ha! OK... I'm off to shopping!! I'm SOOO hoping that you will be able to be at the girl's weekend! Love you!!!
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:10:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Rebecca -
I found your blog through Jillina's and have enjoyed reading up on your life with your beautiful girls. It sounds like everything is going well with you. I'll be checking in to see the latest updates..
Post a Comment
<< Home