Picture Panic

This picture was taken after church a couple Sundays ago. We wanted to get a good family picture of the girls in their pretty new dresses. As you can see, the picture didn't exactly go as planned. We had to share it though. It kind of shows how crazy things are most of the time! :)
In the picture below, Mommy was trying to catch their pretty smiles. Unfortunately, no smiles...but they are still precious, aren't they?! :)




7 Comments:
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:53:00 PM,
Jillina said…
Oh I love family pictures! I can't imagine how hard it is to get 2 babies looking towards a camera, I have enough trouble with one. You all look awesome - like a picture perfect family
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:33:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
Smiles or not, Abigail and Ansley are so precious!! I'm glad you all were able to get out of town last weekend for a little bit. I bet long car rides are an adventure aren't they!?
When can we get together? I'm dying to get to hold your girls and visit with of course.
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:59:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so cute!! I got your card, thanks so much. Again, just let us know when you guys need a break and we will be there. I can't wait to meet them.
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:39:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Photos of precious smiles are hard to come by and family photo ops even harder! Good luck! Thanks for the announcement, very sweet!
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 6:37:00 PM,
Becky said…
SOOO cute! They are little dolls! I think it's a perfect family picture!
At Friday, September 08, 2006 10:00:00 AM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Still sweet to see all of you in one photo!
At Friday, September 08, 2006 1:33:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
PRECIOUS PICTURES, I HOPE ALL IS WELL...
Post a Comment
<< Home