Rebeckah-Hey!I have been checking out your blog for a few months now and loving watch your little girls grow. My little girl is just a few weeks older than yours. Anyway, Just wanted to give a huge shout out to "Mr. Star" from the baby einstein play mat. That thing calms down my little girl when nothing else will...I have a blog too so check us out sometime! Your little ones are precious and I am so glad they are doing well. love Laurie Garrison Frantz
hey girl! It's so neat to see your pretty girls. I've been checking your blog every so often & I'm glad everyone is doing well. You are such a pretty mom! Have a great weekend. Jennifer Berry Senn
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!!
Love, Abigail and Ansley
8 Comments:
At Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:47:00 AM,
Laurie said…
Rebeckah-Hey!I have been checking out your blog for a few months now and loving watch your little girls grow. My little girl is just a few weeks older than yours. Anyway, Just wanted to give a huge shout out to "Mr. Star" from the baby einstein play mat. That thing calms down my little girl when nothing else will...I have a blog too so check us out sometime! Your little ones are precious and I am so glad they are doing well.
love
Laurie Garrison Frantz
At Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:47:00 AM,
Lindsay said…
Too cute!! I can't wait to see them again. Next thing you'll know they be starting to crawl : )
At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:37:00 AM,
Dana and the kids said…
I love the video. The girls are getting so big so quick. Can't wait to see them!
At Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:34:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
LOved the video. You guys are so creative. The girls are getting so big. I enjoy visitng your blogsite every week or two.
Love, Mrs. Melanie (Park)
At Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:16:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yay for Einstein babies!
At Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:46:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Uncle Matt, you are silly!
At Friday, August 25, 2006 10:57:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thank you for letting us see the girls in action. They are so adorable!
Love,
RaeRae
At Friday, August 25, 2006 4:16:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
hey girl! It's so neat to see your pretty girls. I've been checking your blog every so often & I'm glad everyone is doing well. You are such a pretty mom! Have a great weekend. Jennifer Berry Senn
Post a Comment
<< Home