About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley
Previous Posts
- Picture Panic
- The view from the top...Go Hogs Go!!!
- 4 month check up
- Watch Us Play
- A Day in the Life of Abigail and Ansley
- Meet our cousins and great-grandparents
- An update from Abigail and Ansley
- 3 months old!
- Hello, our dear internet family! We apologize for ...
- Abigail and Ansley get their beauty sleep...ZZZZZZ...






8 Comments:
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:25:00 AM,
Becky said…
I'm so sorry! How did she die? Was she old? I'll be thinking about you...
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:59:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
We're so sorry to hear that! She did some amazing tricks last time we were there. We'll be thinking about you. Losing a pet is an emotional experience.
At Sunday, September 10, 2006 11:24:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey
I am so sorry to hear about Callie... How did she die?
Love you guys!
love
julie
At Sunday, September 10, 2006 8:55:00 PM,
Abigail and Ansley said…
We didn't mention that she was a very independent dog. She liked to be in charge. When she wanted to explore the neighborhood, she would just run out of her electric fence. Unfortunately, on Friday, she tried to cross a very busy street and the car couldn't stop. She leaves us with many wonderful memories.
At Monday, September 11, 2006 1:20:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry--I will be thinking about you guys.... Hope that everything is going well.
Leslie Ware
At Monday, September 11, 2006 10:55:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
I'm sorry to hear about Callie. You can never replace a dog, but maybe one day Kaycee will have another friend : )
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:05:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am so sorry to hear about Callie. I know how hard it is to lose a four-legged family member. We will be thinking about you.
Mary C.
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 5:37:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
If you see my blog, you know I love dogs. I didn't used to, but one day I woke up and knew I wanted a companion like Sophie. Ever since, I've really enjoyed calm, loving dogs, large or small. Anyway, we'll be thinking of you and Kaycee b/c I know they were good buddies!
Post a Comment
<< Home