Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...Again
We went for a walk with the girls in their baby carriers. They really enjoyed it, despite the picture below. I guess they didn't want their picture taken. :)
Arkansas played Alabama this weekend and won in overtime. The girls were dressed for the occasion. Go Hogs Go!!!
From what we can tell, we don't think our Daddy cares for Houston Nutt too much these days. We just love listening to him. We also have a huge crush on Mitch Mustain!!
The girls were comfy after we took off their Sunday dresses!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
We love to relax on our boppy pillows...
...then sometimes we get fussy and want our pacifiers...
...but then they usually fall out...
...Miss Bunny then helps us keep them in for a little while...
...then we like to cuddle up in our blankets.











6 Comments:
At Sunday, September 24, 2006 11:43:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are the sweetest little babies ever! Those are the cutest pictures! Good luck with going back to work... Are you doing full time again or part time?? I'll be saying prayers for you!!! Love you!!!
At Monday, September 25, 2006 10:31:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so cute!!
At Monday, September 25, 2006 11:25:00 AM,
chris anne said…
They are just getting cuter and cuter every time i see them. hope daycare went well today. talk to you soon.
At Monday, September 25, 2006 6:04:00 PM,
Angie said…
These girls are ADORABLE!!! I love the pic of the two of them propped up watching football. Is that football? I'm so unathletic that I don't even know the people on the sports shows! I'm craving a little more cuddle time with the girls. I hope to return soon!
At Monday, September 25, 2006 7:57:00 PM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Oh, I love photos of the girls. Blogs are the best!
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:03:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! The girls are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment
<< Home