Best Wishes Brad and Tiera!!!
Below are our special friends, Brad and Tiera Betts. They moved to North Carolina on Saturday. We are sad to see them leave! We'll miss you! We wish you the best of luck!
This is from our trip to Chicago last January. I guess, technically, the girls were with us! We just didn't know there were two! :)
This is from our trip to Chicago last January. I guess, technically, the girls were with us! We just didn't know there were two! :)





2 Comments:
At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:27:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Its always hard when friends move. I hope the beauties are feeling better.
At Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:35:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Tiera moved?! That makes me sad! lol I haven't seen her since the funeral. : ( But Kelsey wanted me to see if you or Eric had an email and also if Tiera has one? So if yall do just email me them. My email is daughertytwin01@hotmail.com ok thanks! I love yall! and I miss yall!!
Post a Comment
<< Home