Our First Day of School
We survived the first day of school! We enjoyed meeting our teachers, going outside, taking naps, singing, swinging, playing on the exersaucer, and meeting new friends. We even played a game with the teachers...they gave us name tags with each other's name on it. Daddy wasn't too happy about the mix up, but everyone keeps saying that it will happen the rest of our lives...they are probably right! :) Below are a few pictures from the big day.
Dressed and ready to go!
The girls with Mommy and Daddy
Is it time to leave yet?!
We love our new beds at school!
This is our friend Andy and Aunt Jennifer. We were excited to finally meet Andy. He hasn't been to Nashville in a while. Thanks so much for the visit!














6 Comments:
At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:30:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
They are adorable!! I love the pink, pink, pink. We love pink at our house as well. I need your mailing address, my old computer crashed with it in it (and many other things). I have made some hair bows for the girls. (like mine they were hair poor, but before you know it you will have enough for a bow). I am glad they did well for their first day of daycare. It just means more hugs and kisses from more people! Good luck w/ the rest of your week and get me your address and I will get the bows mailed off.
Jamie
At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:10:00 PM,
Angie said…
They're growing up! I can't believe I missed their first day of school! :) They looked very sweet, and I'm sure they made lots of friends. How did YOU do with the first day of school. Love you lots and MISS YOU!!!
At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:12:00 PM,
Angie said…
Sorry-- I put a period when I needed a question mark! I guess that's why you're supposed to edit before pressing send. Oops!
At Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:01:00 AM,
Abigail and Ansley said…
Jamie,
Our address is:
205 Sugarberry Court
Nashville, TN 37211
You are so thoughtful! Yes, we are lacking in the hair department, but it won't be long!
Lots of love to your little ones!
At Friday, September 29, 2006 10:37:00 AM,
The Adams Family said…
Hey there! It is Shaun's wife, Narey. I just checked your blog to see how the girls were doing, and MY...they are growing. They are just so sweet and beautiful! Just wanted to say hello. Take care :)
Narey
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:45:00 PM,
The Adams Family said…
Rebecca, the girls are getting so big. They look great. I'll bet that first day was hard. You're right that is Sharon. She is my cousin, & she & her husband live a block away from us. Small world. She has a little girl who is about to turn 1 in October. She also has a site: http://callierose.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home