Girls' Weekend
Last weekend was a special weekend for Mommy. Lots of her college friends were able to come into town for a special girls' weekend. The gang came from all over. Abigail and Ansley also got to meet all of their "aunts" and spend the day with all of the girls. As if they weren't already, they got extremely spoiled! Everyone was so sweet to hold, rock, and feed Abigail and Ansley all day. It gave Mommy a nice break! It is such a blessing to have such wonderful friends! We are already looking forward to next year!
Enjoy the pictures! (The captions are below each picture.)
Aunt Lindsay and Abigail.
Aunt Kate with Ansley.
This is Aunt Elizabeth and her precious daughter Isabella. We can't wait for you to move back to Tennessee!
Aunt Rebecca and her sweet hubbie Diego cuddle with Abigail. Thank you for hosting such a memorable weekend!

Abigail and Ansley chatting with Aunts Lindsay and Rebecca.













6 Comments:
At Friday, October 27, 2006 10:11:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
How fun! Rebecca, I hope you had a great time. Abigail and Ansley look well taken care of in these pictures. The girls are just cutie-pies!
Rachel Hatchett
At Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:14:00 AM,
Becky said…
It was SOOOOO good to see you and the girls, Bec! They are the sweetest, and you are doing fantastic! I'm so proud of you for everything! Oh, and by the way, I'll be on the look-out for World Series outfits for everyone! WE WON!!!!!! I wonder if they make anything in 3-6 months? HEHE Love you!
At Saturday, October 28, 2006 11:14:00 AM,
Abigail and Ansley said…
Hey, Bec!
You know their Daddy would love some World Series outfits! What an awesome game! I guess it was Stevie's wedding present!...no game on the day of the wedding! :)
Love you!
At Saturday, October 28, 2006 7:47:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I can't believe that was only last weekend! We must do this more often - you are such an amazing mommy Mitchell!
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:02:00 AM,
chris anne said…
great pictures. you really got some good ones. tell the girls campbell says hey!
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:45:00 PM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Looks like you gals had a wonderful time! It is great to see so many familiar, beautiful faces!
Post a Comment
<< Home