A Visit from the Sciortinos
Our dear friends David Allen, Chris Anne, and Campbell Sciortino came to visit us tonight. Campbell is so precious! I'm not sure if he knew what to think about the girls, but one day they'll be able to keep up with him! Thanks, guys, for such a wonderful visit...and the delicious meal! It was a tremendous help and so thoughtful of you! We love you! (Doesn't it look like the girls are looking at Campbell?!)




5 Comments:
At Friday, October 13, 2006 6:02:00 PM,
Angie said…
Seeing this picture REALLY makes me miss you! I'm so glad you got a dinner and some company. Love you!
At Friday, October 13, 2006 8:18:00 PM,
chris anne said…
glad you enjoyed the meal. we had a great time visiting and we decided that we MUST do it again very soon.
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 1:06:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I like the name Campbell-its so cute. As always, the girls are just as beautiful as can be. I hope the four of you have a terrific weekend!
At Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:39:00 PM,
Jillina said…
You guys are all so cute!! Cute babies and mommies.
At Sunday, October 15, 2006 10:07:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
Looks like yall had a great time!! Campbell had some good odds. What precious babies : )
Post a Comment
<< Home