Pumpkin Fest 2006
Last weekend we had to get out of the house, despite the girls not feeling well. We bundled them up good and went to downtown Franklin to Pumpkin Fest. There were so many wonderful costumes and yummy snacks. It wouldn't be fall without caramel apples, would it?! The girls really didn't even know we were there. They were all cozy in their carseats and slept almost the entire time. I guess we should enjoy it while we can because next year will be very different! We are off to Arkansas this weekend to spend a little time with Daddy's family. Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful weekend!






6 Comments:
At Saturday, November 04, 2006 9:02:00 AM,
chris anne said…
hope the girls are feeling better. have fun in arkansas. let's get together soon!
At Saturday, November 04, 2006 10:09:00 AM,
Angie said…
You look so good, Rebecca! I can' believe it's been so long since I've seen you. It makes me sad! I'm glad y'all had fun. The girls look so sweet in every picture!
At Monday, November 06, 2006 4:52:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
They look so adorable in pink! I'm glad the four of you had fun at the festival. Abigail and Ansley, I hope you two are feeling better.
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:46:00 AM,
Stacy said…
Fun times! The girls look precious! It's been good to catch up with you via blog world. How bout those Hogs Eric?! Does Julie have a blog??
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:57:00 AM,
Abigail and Ansley said…
How bout them Hogs? My dad and I are going to the game this weekend. We may not see a game with this much excitement for a while.(sec championship at stake, ESPN GAMEDAY) Julie doesn't have a blog, but I can get you her e-mail.
ericjohns@allstate.com
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:38:00 AM,
The Pharrs said…
Hey Johns family!
Just back from Bahamas and wanted to see how everyone is doing. Hope to see you guys soon. Love you guys.
Pharrs
Post a Comment
<< Home