Three Very Special Years
Today is Mommy and Daddy's three year anniversary. A year ago they barely even knew they were expecting. They definitely didn't know they were having twins! We keep hearing them say..."What a Year!" They are looking forward to spending lots and lots more years together! Happy Anniversary, Mommy and Daddy!




6 Comments:
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:57:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary! Your girls are beautiful! Jason and I were just saying the other day how we needed to get together with you all sometime soon. Hope you have a happy day!
Jason & Amy Conner
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:13:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
What a great picture!!!! Rebecca you looked so beautiful and Eric you looked so handsome. Hope the girls are not sick anymore. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:06:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you all get a little time for just the two of you. I'm sure you could use a break. Let me know if you ever need a babysitter : )
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:43:00 PM,
Angie said…
Happy Anniversary, Eric and Rebecca! I still remember the beautiful wedding and all the tears I cried. :) They were happy tears, but you know how weddings make me emotional. Love you!
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:49:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary! Yay! I hope you all got some time to yourselves today. If you ever need a break, I'm just a phone call away!
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:17:00 PM,
Becky said…
What a gorgeous picture!!!!! Happy Anniversary you two! You deserve a good one!!! :) You've had an amazing year!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home