OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

How 'Bout Them Hogs?!

Last weekend Daddy and Peepaw got to go to the Arkansas vs Tennessee game in Fayetteville. They had so much fun! We can't wait for them to take us one day! Daddy also decorated the back of the car for the ride home.

Us girls went to Nana's family Thanksgiving at Dotson Lodge at Camp Meribah in Centerville. It was so good getting to see the rest of our family that we haven't met yet. There were plenty of babies to love on...6 babies from 16 mos to 4 weeks! Hopefully, we'll have a picture to share soon!

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 17, 2006 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Jillina said…

    Capm Meribah? Now there is a blast from the past. Gotta to love our Centerville Connections right? :)

     
  • At Friday, November 17, 2006 12:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey
    Well I have been waiting for this blog... I knew it was coming!! Congrats on your win and I am glad that you and your dad were able to go together and have fun!!! (you can tell we have grown up a little since high school! we are both a lot nicer about things! HAHA!) The girls have grown so much! I can't wait to see them again soon!
    Love you guys!
    Aunt JuJu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home