HOW COOL!! Even though I'm a Vandy fan, I still like your pizza. I hope your anniversary was terrific!!!! Give the girls a kiss from me. Have a fun weekend! Rachel
This has been a fun year to be a hog fan and hold the bragging rights! Game day in Fayetteville and a possible chance at the national championship-SWEET! Good job on dinner Eric!
I haven't gotten to check your blog in awhile, and when I did tonight I couldn't believe your twins are 6 months old already. They are beautiful!! BTW, we see Dr. Forbess, who I believe is in the same office as Dr. Morel. Maybe we'll run into you there sometime...
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!!
Love, Abigail and Ansley
8 Comments:
At Friday, November 10, 2006 9:46:00 AM,
countrymusicgirl said…
HOW COOL!! Even though I'm a Vandy fan, I still like your pizza. I hope your anniversary was terrific!!!! Give the girls a kiss from me. Have a fun weekend!
Rachel
At Friday, November 10, 2006 1:49:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
i am amazed that he took the time to cute all those pepperonis. that is so funny. if only david ate pizza, we'd have to have a go cats one!
At Friday, November 10, 2006 3:59:00 PM,
Angie said…
That is such a MAN pizza! So very funny, and now I'm craving a pizza! :)
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:34:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Since I am a Vandy fan, I will definitely be cheering for the Razorbacks today. Anyone that has the potential to beat UT!
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:22:00 PM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Wow, super creative, I need to remember this one!
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 2:41:00 PM,
Becky said…
hahahhahahahahaha! Very good, Eric!!! :)
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:59:00 PM,
Stacy said…
This has been a fun year to be a hog fan and hold the bragging rights! Game day in Fayetteville and a possible chance at the national championship-SWEET! Good job on dinner Eric!
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:09:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I haven't gotten to check your blog in awhile, and when I did tonight I couldn't believe your twins are 6 months old already. They are beautiful!! BTW, we see Dr. Forbess, who I believe is in the same office as Dr. Morel. Maybe we'll run into you there sometime...
Post a Comment
<< Home