About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley





9 Comments:
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:20:00 AM,
Elizabeth Miller said…
SO true! Nothing sweeter! Those girls get more beautiful by the day! I loved all of your thanksgiving pics too! Love you bunches!
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 2:23:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Nothing is sweeter than the girls talking to each other! Mine still talk in their own language at 20 months old (with real words mixed in every now and again). Twins are so special!! Enjoy your sweeties while they are babies, they grow up WAY too quickly!
Jamie
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:42:00 PM,
chris anne said…
adorable!!! i love the bunnies.
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:23:00 PM,
Angie said…
That is SO CUTE!!! I can't help but smile looking at them in those little robes with big ole grins on their faces!
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:20:00 AM,
countrymusicgirl said…
How sweet!! Cutest bunnies I have ever seen!! It looks as if they are holding hands.
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:22:00 AM,
Becky said…
SOOOO cute! They are precious! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I'm sure the girls got plenty of lovin'!!! :)
At Saturday, December 02, 2006 3:43:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
they girls are so adorable and they are getting so big. i cant wait to see them soon when i come home. keep up the good work eric and rebecca ya'll are doing a great job. love you all.
~Mallory
At Saturday, December 02, 2006 8:36:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
aww they look like they're holding hands. lol these girls are adorable & i wanna see them again. they're getting so big.
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:23:00 PM,
Angie said…
Of course I set up the camera! You know how much I love to set up, run, and smile! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home