OurTwinGirls

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Today was Mommy's birthday. We surprised her with our birthday diapers that said "Mommy's 27!!!!"and "Happy 27th Mommy!" We also had birthday decorations on our bed as a special surprise! Nana got to come over to watch us while Daddy took Mommy to a nice place to eat. We still don't understand why we weren't invited! She thanked us for making her day so special.


A funny story from Mommy: We were playing in the floor with the girls this afternoon. Ansley had rolled over on her tummy, while Abigail was just laying on her back. I noticed that Ansley put her face down a little bit, but I just assumed she was getting tired or was chewing on her toy. Abigail then started fussing, which I kind of ignored at first because I thought she was just getting tired. Then I looked closer....Ansley had Abigail's foot in her mouth...licking and gumming her heel! I quickly got Abigail's foot from Anlsey and separated the girls. It was too funny! We can't wait to see what they get into next! Each day brings new laughs!!!



Just moments after the "foot in mouth" incident! We think they get that from their Daddy! :)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home