Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Oh, no! Daddy is another year older!!!
Yes, that's right. Today was Daddy's 28th birthday. He started out with his favorite...blueberry donuts from Dunkin Donuts. Then we surprised him in our "Happy Birthday, Daddy!" onesies that Mommy made. We even wore them to school today because we were happy it was his special day. Mommy took him to lunch, but we weren't invited. For dinner, Nana, Granddaddy, Uncle Matt, and Aunt Jennifer brought over dinner and a cake for Eric and Uncle Matt. He said he had a great day! We hope all of Daddy's birthday wishes come true! Happy Birthday, Daddy! We love you!



4 Comments:
At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:23:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Eric Paul!! You will always be older! HAHA!!
Those girls are just too cute! I have something for them so I hope to see you guys soon! Rebecca those onesies are too cute!! Have a great week!
love you all!
Aunt JuJu
At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:43:00 PM,
Angie said…
Happy birthday, Eric! I feel terrible that I missed it! Next year, expect a card from me. :)
Can't wait to see you guys SOON!!!! What day is best for you? Let's make plans!
At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 10:39:00 PM,
Becky said…
Happy Birthday Eric!!!! (and I love the onesies Bec! Good job!!!) Have a very Merry Christmas with your girls!!! Love you!
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 11:45:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
Happy Birthday Eric!! The girls' faces are priceless in these pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home