Just thought we'd share some of our latest pictures!
Abigail

Ansley

Ansley (L) and Abigail (R)

Hey, Mommy! What's up?

Abigail
.JPG)
Ansley
.JPG)
Abigail, it's not nice to grab your sister's face!

Maybe if we put our heads together, we can figure this thing out!

So they call these things feet?

Another picture?!

Nice smile, Ansley, but did Daddy forget to wipe your nose?

Mommy, seriously, enough pictures! Could you give Daddy a hand?!

9 Comments:
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:36:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
what cute girls!! I miss them so much!! Tell them Aunt JuJu says hello!! I hope to see you soon!
I love you
Julie
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:54:00 PM,
Leslie Ware said…
Rebecca, they are the most beautiful babies ever! I can't believe how big they are...
Leslie
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:18:00 PM,
Angie said…
Love those two girls! I could tell which sweet girl was Abigail by the scratch on the cheek. :) What will I do when she outgrows this scab phase?!
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:40:00 PM,
Jillina said…
They are looking more and more like you everyday Mitchell. Beautiful!!
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:44:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
Some of my favorite pictures are ones that I have taken of Sophie at home with my digital camera! You don't want to miss a monment do you?!? They both have the most beautiful eyes!!!
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:53:00 PM,
Becky said…
Is it just me or do they look IDENTICAL??? I thought I was doing good at telling them apart, but they look so alike to me in those pics! Their eyes are gorgeous!! Gee, I wonder where they got those from??? :) Give them kisses from Aunt Becky!
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:36:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
I was just thinking the same thing as Becky. What is the key to telling them apart? They are little dolls!
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 5:51:00 PM,
chris anne said…
they just get prettier all the time. i can't wait to hang out with you guys.
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:44:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
Their eyes are so beautiful!! Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment
<< Home