Our First Snow
We woke up to a couple of inches of snow this morning. So, of course, we had to take the girls outside in their snowsuits. They weren't too sure about the glare from the snow, but they didn't seem to mind that we were out in the cold. It was hard to get a smile out of them though. We think they were trying to figure out why they were wearing the "astronaut suits", as Daddy calls them. We all had a wonderful time. It's also the girls first snow day at school. Don't we all remember looking forward to those?!
Our Bumbos go everywhere!
Mommy and her snow angels.
Weee, Daddy! We can fly high in our space suits!!!!
Have a great day! Love, Eric, Rebecca, Abigail, and Ansley



12 Comments:
At Friday, February 02, 2007 10:38:00 AM,
chris anne said…
Snow is the best. I'm glad you all got to enjoy it, too.
At Friday, February 02, 2007 10:54:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
How fun!! Those snow suits are precious.
At Friday, February 02, 2007 11:41:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yay for SNOW BABIES!
At Friday, February 02, 2007 11:49:00 AM,
Jillina said…
I love the snow. I drag William out every time we have one. This morning as I was putting on his snowsuit he laughed as if he knew what was coming. :)
At Friday, February 02, 2007 1:28:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Those pictures just made my day!! HOW CUTE!! They look too cute in those! I love the flying pics too!! I am glad that they got to enjoy the snow! I just took Marshall and pulled her in her sled from last year!! She loved it and it gave me my workout for the day! HA! The last family pic is the best!! I miss you guys! I hope to see you soon!
Love
Aunt JuJu
At Friday, February 02, 2007 3:03:00 PM,
Laurie said…
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! The pictures are great and made my day!
At Friday, February 02, 2007 7:10:00 PM,
Angie said…
I wish we had a snow day! I'm so jealous! :)
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:45:00 AM,
countrymusicgirl said…
What cute little snow bunnies!! Glad the four of you had fun in the snow!!
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:39:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh! Do we ever LOVE the bumbo! Yours are cuter though. Ours is a crazy snotty green color. The girls are growing too fast!!
Love,
Narey and Anna Beth
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 4:20:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
they are getting to big. = ) i have not see yall in so long. i hope everything is going good. i love you & eric & the girls.
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:05:00 PM,
Courtney said…
Your girls are sooo cute and they look just like you! Love the Bumbo too, it's a great little invention.
At Monday, April 02, 2007 1:50:00 PM,
Constance said…
Now they are the true meaning of Snow Angels!!! Just precious!! JUST PRECIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home