T is for Twins and T is for Ten
Abigail and Ansley turned ten months old on Friday! We tried so hard to take their pictures for this milestone, but they were not in the mood to smile.
Abigail gets credit for half a smile!
Ansley did not want to cooperate!
The girls make a "T" in the floor. Abigail isn't quite sure what is going on, but Ansley thinks it's funny!



15 Comments:
At Monday, February 19, 2007 8:58:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
Congrats on the 10 month mark. Every month is such a milestone that first year!! They couldn't be any cuter!!!
At Monday, February 19, 2007 12:12:00 PM,
Ryan and Michelle said…
How precious! I am so glad they are doing so well.
At Monday, February 19, 2007 2:13:00 PM,
chris anne said…
beautiful, of course. we loved seeing you on saturday. campbell says he wants to go on another date with them soon.
At Monday, February 19, 2007 5:34:00 PM,
Angie said…
Those girls are Terrific Ten month olds! I can't wait for your Tupelo trip this summer. Still on, I hope?!
At Monday, February 19, 2007 8:43:00 PM,
Natalie Church said…
It was so good to see you all on Saturday. The girls are even more precious in person:)
At Monday, February 19, 2007 9:47:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
mitchell-loved seeing you and the girls on saturday. thanks for sharing them with us. hope to see you again soon! rebecca fua
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:57:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy 10 months! I am dying to see you girls, you are so precious! Jason said Eric stopped by the job site today. We need to get together soon, very soon! I love your girls they are so cute and look like they have the cutest personalities, we are just dying to meet them!
Jason & Amy
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:19:00 PM,
Laurie said…
T is for TOO cute!
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:06:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
happy birthday to your beautiful girls. i check your blog at work a lot and you have a lot of fans of your girls who don't even know them. everyone tells me to look at new pictures of "those cute twins." you also should be paid for your advertising of the bumbos. we love them and tell all of our new parents they're the best. the snow and bath bumbo pictures were great. - ashley hodge (and the rehab staff at lebonheur)
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:42:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh I just want to kiss those cheeks!! They are absolutely precious! I can not believe you didn't find out until 20 weeks that there were 2 of them! I can only imagine the state of shock you must've been in. They must be so much fun! Not too long until the big first birthday!
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 1:09:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
They are the cutest!! It was good seeing you guys and thanks again for letting me ride with you to AR!! I wish we could do more of that!! I love you all!! Rebecca is was good talking to you on the way back that night... it sure did go by fast and I still don't think we went over that bridge!! HA!! Eric I know thinks we are crazy!! Love you guys! And yes that 1st birthday is coming up too quick!!
See you soon!
Aunt JuJu
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:25:00 PM,
Becky said…
Precious as always! I can't believe they are 10 months old already!!!
At Friday, February 23, 2007 8:35:00 PM,
mandiandjosh said…
10 months WOW! They still look identical:) Do they try to crawl yet?
At Friday, February 23, 2007 9:46:00 PM,
Unknown said…
I love twins in matching outfits! I really admire you moms and dads of multiples!
At Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:26:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
Hey cuties-I can't believe the two of you are 10 months!!!! The two of you are as precious as can be!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home