About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley



7 Comments:
At Friday, March 02, 2007 8:05:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
That is the sweetest picture! I love their "exercise" outfits....too cute! They both have the prettiest eyelashes. What sweethearts!
Jamie
At Saturday, March 03, 2007 3:36:00 PM,
Misty George said…
Your girls are beautiful! Hope that you are doing well.
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 4:42:00 PM,
Leslie Ware said…
They are just getting cuter every day!!!
At Monday, March 05, 2007 11:40:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey girls!
It was good to hang out with you mommy and daddy Friday night!! And I see you girls too!! I hope that you are both feeling better and that you had a good weekend with your Grammy and Peepaw!! I know they were excited to see you!!! I love you girls!
Aunt JuJu
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:07:00 PM,
Angie said…
Glad Eric is getting to come down in March. Rebecca--No chance you'll be coming, too, is there?
His message made me laugh out loud.
"This is Eric. I'm calling to invite myself to stay with you and Brad."
See you soon, Eric. Invite yourself any time! :)
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:59:00 PM,
Angie said…
I suppose I'll survive until the summer trip! :) Wish you could come, but I totally understand. That's a LONG trip, especially with the cutie-patooties! We will miss you lots!
At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:39:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
Love their outfits!! They are cute as can be!!
Post a Comment
<< Home