We Survived!
We have had a rough past couple of weeks. The girls both ended up with the stomach bug that was going around. They had to go to the doctor the next day for their synagis shots. While they were there, we found out they both had double ear infections. Both girls were very puny and lethargic. All they wanted to do was sleep and cuddle. However, their little ears hurt so bad that it would hurt them if we accidentally bumped their ears. We ended up going through enough Pedialyte to fill up a bath tub, lots of Tylenol and Motrin, and it seemed that we had almost two loads of clothes to wash each day from the mess from the stomach bug, but we survived! Their snotty noses have even dried up for the time being. We go back next week to make sure their ears are looking better. They seem to be back to their normal selves again, but we'll see. We have been so fortunate to avoid a lot of sickness during the fall and winter seasons! We guess it has paid off to be hermits! We are looking forward to the warm weather so we can get out and see all of our friends again!
As you can tell from this picture, the girls weren't very chipper.



5 Comments:
At Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:04:00 PM,
Laurie said…
Thanks for the comment. You know I am feeling you...except I can't even start to imagine how it was with double the trouble! Having one so sick is wearing me out!
At Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:58:00 AM,
Stacy said…
I hope that the girls are feeling better. I know you are ready for spring and to get out of the house. The girls look so great! They look like big girls sitting up like that! I am so happy for your family.
Love,
The Bryant Family
Michael, Stacy, Kayman, Korie, and Kendrix
At Sunday, March 11, 2007 2:06:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
I'm sorry! The stomach bug is the pits and with them sharing EVERYTHING, it makes it even worse. I am glad they are feeling better, even though they look puny the look like such big girls! Hope you have a better week, this week.
Jamie
At Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:03:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
Poor babies!! That can be so stressful, and you wish it was you instead!! I'm glad they are feeling better.
At Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:49:00 PM,
Angie said…
Poor girls! Their eyes do look sick. I hope they're back to their normal selves really soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home