OurTwinGirls

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Titans Code...Very, Very Blue!

Thanks to Nana and Papa Bear for tickets and Aunt Jenny and Mr Scott for babysitting, Eric and I got to go to the Titans game on Sunday night. Unfortunately, the Titans didn't give us much to be proud about during the game...and it truly turned out to be a code blue! We had a great time though and enjoyed one last Titans game before our little man arrives on FRIDAY!!!!

4 more days!!!!
I am NOT a fan of these shots anymore, but I thought I would take one for Camdyn's memories.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, October 16, 2009 9:47:00 AM, Blogger The Hazlewoods said…

    Seriously, you are possibly the most beautiful 39 week pregnant mama ever! It looks like you are just holding a basketball in there! So cute...and so not fair! :) I love it! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home