OurTwinGirls

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures!

We have a yo-yo child lately. No matter how many times you put Ansley in her bed or what you do to keep her in there, she comes back in the room a million times with a million different excuses for why she can't go to sleep right then. You will think you have convinced her to go to sleep, and you turn around and leave the room. Before you can get out the door, she has bounced out of her bed and is on your heels again...not to mention the times she sneaks around the house in the dark for a while before we find her. On Sunday, I had tried everything. Then I decided I would offer her to sleep in Camdyn's bed. It actually worked, and she slept for a couple of hours. Whew! I am not sure we will try next!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:36:00 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    I have a yo-yo girl on my hands too. She says every single word she knows each night when we lay down, desperately trying to stay awake. Maybe if we put these 2 in the bed together they could chat among themselves while we got some rest! (I say put her on night duty when Camdyn gets here! :) he he)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home