On Friday, we took a day away from work and school and spent time together. First, we headed to get the girls' and Daddy's flu shots, which went as well as can be expected. Then we headed to
Murfreesboro to the Discovery Center. Abigail and Ansley had a blast! There are tons of different things to do there, and they were going 100 mph the entire time trying to get everything in.
Abigail - Ansley
They loved the playhouse with the kitchen. They are really into pretend play right now.
The water table was fun too, and they got to wear the cool rain coats.

There was a big slide that went from the 2nd floor to the first floor. Daddy went with them since I probably would've gotten stuck.
They had a really neat Farmers' Market where the children can load their own groceries in their baskets, put them on the conveyor belt, and "check them out" on the register.
Abigail - Ansley
Daddy had fun too! :)
The dress up costumes were funny. However, Abigail and Ansley had to try on the exact same ones.
Abigail - Ansley
The girls weren't much help while Daddy worked on the car.
Abigail - Ansley
That night, Ms Lindsay and Leslie came over to watch the girls so we could have one last date night. We went to dinner and a movie with our friends, the Pharrs, and their new little one, Josiah. It made me so ready for Camdyn to get here! Just one more week!!!
38 weeks
I have had my official last day at work (on Wednesday) until the end of January. I never got to mention what I wonderful group of people I work with. First, I was COMPLETELY surprised by a shower a few weeks ago by some of the people I work with now and have in the past that are dear friends. I showed up at Logan's thinking that I was just having lunch with a few sweet friends, and everyone else was there, including my mom. It was such a fun shower and meant so much. Then not long after, I was surprised with the Sit and Stand stroller from the rest of the group. I am blessed to have so many special people in my life!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home