Thank you, Mrs. Angie!
We received a package in the mail from our sweet friends in Mississippi. We received a precious gown for Camdyn, but Mrs. Angie always remembers to include little "happies" for Abigail and Ansley. She sent some yummy Halloween cookies, which they ate immediately, despite the fact it was minutes before dinner, princess stickers, and Silly String. I haven't seen Silly String in a while so I was wondering how the girls would react to it. I shot it across the room, much to Daddy's displeasure. After he warmed up to the idea, we had a kitchen full of Silly String and laughter. What a neat idea! Next time we will probably need to play with it outside though. :) Too bad I didn't get a picture of our mess!!!



1 Comments:
At Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:43:00 PM,
Angie said…
Glad y'all had fun!!! Wish Em and I had been there to join in on the fun! Love and miss y'all!!
Post a Comment
<< Home