Last Night as a Family of Four
Abigail and Ansley were super excited when we explained this morning that their brother would be arriving on Friday, which was the next day!
After school, Mommy requested dinner at Olive Garden and then we headed home. We made muffins for the girls to have for breakfast in the morning, did pedicures, and played a little before heading off for bed.
After school, Mommy requested dinner at Olive Garden and then we headed home. We made muffins for the girls to have for breakfast in the morning, did pedicures, and played a little before heading off for bed.
Mommy and Daddy...and Camdyn
A side view from last night...almost 39 weeks!
The four of us...
...being silly
...asleep...won't be doing much of that for a while!
...being scary! Ahhh! There will be 5 tomorrow!!!



7 Comments:
At Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:38:00 PM,
Angie said…
Been praying. Can't wait to meet the newest addition!
At Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:54:00 PM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
Awww..so sweet! I know you are so excited and anxious all at the same time. I am a little jealous that you are bringing home your one healthy baby...yay for no NICU this time! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby boy! Welcome to the family of 5 club...it's an adventure! :)
At Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:15:00 PM,
Pam said…
How exciting and congratulations. I have followed you blog since the birth of the girls. Long story, anyway, just wanted to tell you how precious they are and congratulations on this baby boy. Your children are so blessed to have such wonderful parents. A friend in East Texas, Pam.
At Friday, October 16, 2009 8:48:00 AM,
Jennie said…
I'm so excited for you! Boys are a whole new adventure. Camdyn has two great big sisters! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
At Friday, October 16, 2009 12:32:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
That is the most precious video!! Can't wait to meet Camdyn very soon : )
At Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:22:00 PM,
Becky said…
That video is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him and see how things are going!!!!
At Sunday, November 15, 2009 1:29:00 PM,
josh said…
Hope everything is going well. I am ready for a new update...
Post a Comment
<< Home