OurTwinGirls

Friday, October 16, 2009

Camdyn is Here!!!

The operating room was much more relaxed than when Abigail and Ansley arrived. When the girls arrived, they each had a team of NICU nurses, respiratory therapists, and doctors, plus my nurses and doctors. It was standing room only in the operating room. Obviously, since they were so early, it was very quiet and pretty tense. This time, however, there was lots of laughter, talking, and my enjoying the moment. (I highly recommend full term pregnancies to everyone out there!...however, full term pregnancies are a LONG time! Whew!)

The first thing I heard when the doctors took Camdyn out was..."look at all of that hair!" Then came a few jokes to both Dr. P and Daddy, but we don't have to share those. There were also jokes about him being a girl, but Daddy and Mommy didn't laugh very hard at those!

Camdyn was born at 7:48am and weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. The first thing I noticed about him, since he had a hat on, was his little lips. I got to love on him a while and was in awe of my healthy, full term, baby boy!

Waiting to see our angel
Here he is!
Proud Mommy
Mommy, Daddy, and Camdyn

Camdyn with nurse Jaime. We wouldn't have made it through the girls' NICU stay without her help. She was a wonderful nurse! She was working so she was able to come in for Camdyn's delivery.
VERY proud Daddy taking Camdyn to the well baby nursery! Woo hoo!
I love these pictures! This is the family that was there anxiously waiting to see Camdyn.(Peepaw, Grammy, Papa Bear, Nana, Jennifer, Matthew, and Maddie. Sarah and Jeramy were there too!)
Just to brag. I was a little "occupied" during all of this so Eric was responsible for all of these pictures and more that I didn't post. I am so proud!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home