About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley











8 Comments:
At Friday, February 13, 2009 12:15:00 PM,
Jillina said…
oh these are so cute and I love those dresses!
At Friday, February 13, 2009 10:09:00 PM,
Julie and Chris said…
I love these pictures!! How cute!! And I love love the braids!! You need to teach me!!! Love you all! I hope Eric is feeling better!!
Aunt JuJu
At Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:48:00 AM,
Becky said…
They are SO cute and LOVE the outfits!!!!!!!!!!
At Saturday, February 14, 2009 8:54:00 PM,
Frances Vineyard said…
Hi Twin Blogging Mommy! :) I found your blog on "top nashville blogs", and I'm so glad I did. I'll have to back and read when I get time. Your girls are soo cute! :) Come visit our 2 year old Knoxville twin boys :), www.jackandjake.blogspot.com
At Monday, February 16, 2009 7:46:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
from the pictures, this has got to be one of the sweetest ages with the girls. their little aprons are precious too.
At Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:52:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh MY!!! The girls in those braids, dresses, and boots are TOOOOO cute!
Narey
At Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:02:00 AM,
Cristie said…
They are so cute, I love the heart dresses, boots and braided hair!
At Friday, March 13, 2009 9:59:00 AM,
Joel & Joanna said…
Rebecca - thank you so much for your kindness and words of encouragement! It does help knowing someone REALLY does know what you are going through! I appreciate you following along with our story and for your prayers. Your daughters are precious and look like they have a blast together! I can't wait til mine really notice each other & can plan together :o) How long did it take before your girls slept mostly through the night??? Mine go about 4 hrs at a time, and that makes getting up for work even harder!!! Did they sleep in the same bed? Maybe we can get together and talk sometime, I'd love to pick your brain about twins! I have two other twin mommy friends, but they have boys. Anyway, please know how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Have a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home