Who Needs Sleep?!
Lately Abigail and Ansley think it's fun to sneak out of bed after they are supposed to be asleep. Several times we haven't known they are up because they are so quiet, but I have started closing all of the doors so I can hear them open and close because they haven't mastered the skill of closing them quietly. Here are a few pictures of how I found them on Saturday after I had put them down for a nap and later at bedtime.
During nap time on Saturday, I went in to make sure they were asleep. Obviously, they weren't. They were proudly reading the books that they had gotten off the top shelf...again. Yes, we had moved the books for a while, but evidently didn't keep them down long enough.
Saturday night, I went to check on the girls. I found them in the dining room, and this is the first thing I saw.
Yes, we have two cars, but I guess they thought it would be fun to play in one together. Again, obviously, they weren't sleeping.
See the link below for a quick interview with the girls when they were supposed to be asleep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSiFMQVuxVM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home