Hannah Montana
Abigail and Ansley have a good friend at school that loves Hannah Montana. I turned it on so they could hear her song at the beginning of the show ("Best of Both Worlds"). That was my first mistake. They had to watch the same song about 100 times that day. They put on some of their dress up clothes and would dance around. I bought the soundtrack so we wouldn't have to turn the show on everytime (it's cute but way to old for 2 year olds!). That was my second mistake. We have listened to that song non-stop going to and from school/work, which is about 30-45 minutes one way! Here are a few pictures of the girls dressing up and dancing. They have gotten some new moves and now know all of the words to "Best of Both Worlds" so we'll have to get that on here sometime soon!
Our little divas
Abigail - Ansley



1 Comments:
At Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:41:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
how cute. never seen them quiet dancing before. I am glad they enjoy Hannah Montana.
Have a great week
Love, Katy Green
Post a Comment
<< Home