OurTwinGirls

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid

Yes, you guessed it. Chuck E. Cheese's. This is now Abigail and Ansley's favorite place to go. Uncle Matthew and Emery took the girls before Christmas, and they talked about it non-stop for days. Evidently, they weren't scared of Chuck E. at all and marched around with him and loved when he gave them hugs. Since I had taken a day off work to spend some special time with the girls, we decided that would be the best place to go for the afternoon since it was way too cold to play outside. Of course, we had a blast. And, already, Abigail and Ansley are asking when we can go back.
Abigail and Ansley were so excited to be going to their favorite place for lunch!
Happy to be at Chuck E Cheese's

Riding the clock, one of their favorites

Abigail loved going up in the tunnel maze and coming down the slide. Ansley, on the other hand, didn't want to come down and had to get rescued. She won't let us forget that she didn't like that slide. She did like playing basketball with Daddy though.

The girls loved riding on this horse, just to ride the horse. However, Daddy was little more competitive. You can tell from his face that he was serious about the game and not just interested in keeping the girls from falling off the horse. In the picture with Ansley, he couldn't even take his eyes off the game to smile at the camera. Then he made the girls let him have a turn, and Abigail helped coach him through it.

After we got home, I thought I would play with the girls' hair a little bit. I am not sure how, but I got them to sit still long enough that I could do very quick french braids in their hair. It was an exciting moment. So I did mine to match.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home