OurTwinGirls

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Last Day of our Tennessee Christmas

The day after Christmas, we went to Nee's house to celebrate Christmas with Nana's family. Abigail and Ansley always loving going to Nee's because they can get away with anything. We all laugh because I think the adults get into more trouble by Nee than the children. She wants the children to have fun, and she always says that anything that gets broken can be replaced. We had a wonderful time, and I know Abigail and Ansley love playing with their cousin Evan, although I am sure that he is glad when they are gone! :)

This is just before leaving to go to Nee and Grandpa Tom's house. I found them with "Gail." This was Nana's doll when she was little. I don't have any idea what the girls were saying to her, but I found them in one of the bedrooms, down on her level, having a conversation and giggling.

Trying to get a picture of the girls at Nee's house

Abigail and Ansley get spoiled by everyone when they are there. This is the girls begging cousin Mark for some more of Evan's goldfish. Of course, he gave it to them, along with anything else they wanted. :)

The new baby dolls were a hit

This is Evan. He is a year younger than the girls. He is so sweet and is so patient with them when they try to take his snacks.

Yes, Abigail is proud. She has a bowlful of Evan's goldfish, and she has managed to get one of the best seats in the house...the small rocker and the little foot stool. I guess she should be proud.

Opening presents and learning to use the Aqua Doodles. They are the neatest toys ever!

Nee showing off her new purse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home