OurTwinGirls

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Don't Feed the Animals

I took Abigail and Ansley to the zoo on Saturday. It was a beautiful day, and we needed to get out of the house. They wanted to walk so I agreed but warned them that if they didn't stay with me then they would have to get in the stroller. They watched the monkeys for quite a while. Then they wanted to go see the elephants and giraffes. We saw the elephants, but the giraffes weren't out so they wanted to go back to see the monkeys. They were doing well until they decided they were hungry and wanted some goldfish. They sat a while and enjoyed their snacks and then thought the monkeys were hungry and started throwing them over the rail. That's when I quickly grabbed them up and took off with them in the stroller. I forgot to tell them not to feed the animals!

Before going in. They were so excited to be at the zoo! I let them each hold a membership card that they so proudly presented at the gate.
Such big girls...walking by themselves. Also, note their hands in their pockets...it's a new obsession!


Their favorite animal of the trip...the monkey

Moments before sharing their goldfish!

We didn't get to see the giraffes, but they loved this sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home