New Do's
On Saturday, I was able to get Abigail and Ansley to sit still long enough for me to try something new on their hair. It took a while, but with Peter Pan's help, I finished both girls' braids. I think they enjoyed it as much as I did. Of course, they couldn't see their own hair, but they would look at the other one's braids and then rub her own.
When I was little, I used to beg my sisters to let me braid their hair. They didn't let me do it nearly as much as I would like (there are claims that I made it too tight), but they were still sweet to let me practice occasionally. It's fun now that the girls' hair is growing to be able to fix it and put all of the fun bows, braids, etc in it!



4 Comments:
At Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:43:00 PM,
Angie said…
That looks SO SWEET!!
At Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:55:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
That is sweet, and impressive. I would love to be able to do that to my girls hair.
At Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:11:00 AM,
Jana Sheppard said…
I love it, I have tried to learn to do Kendall's for years, but it has never looked that good.
At Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:30:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
You did such a good job!!! I am impressed. I look forward to doing that with my little girl someday:) Aunt Nay Nay
Post a Comment
<< Home