Skipping Rocks...
On the way home from a shower for baby Kaylee, we stopped at the lake to enjoy the sunshine. Daddy taught the girls to skip/throw rocks in the lake. They could not understand why they weren't allowed to get in the water, but we had lots of fun...and now the girls know how to throw rocks! Hmmm...maybe we can emphasise that they should only be thrown into the water.
There are no words to even come close to saying how precious this is...
Abigail
Ansley
Double Trouble
(Chris Anne...so you know...I could've broken into a song on this one...it's contagious! Name that country song!...It'll take you back to good 'ole Clay Walker!)



12 Comments:
At Saturday, May 17, 2008 8:58:00 PM,
Angie said…
Abigail and Ansley are so precious! I can't believe how much they've grown between their first and second birthdays! It completely amazes me to think how far they've come since you went into labor on that Easter Sunday. God is good!
At Saturday, May 17, 2008 10:09:00 PM,
Natalie Church said…
I was wondering when you were going to update again! It looks like they had a great birthday week. I can't believe you made all that...you did great! I LOVE their Easter picture. They look beautiful. I'm glad ya'll are doing well!
At Sunday, May 18, 2008 9:37:00 AM,
chris anne said…
love all the new posts. campbell likes to see abalgable and ansley! :) and i'm so glad my song thing is contagious. let's start a trend!
At Sunday, May 18, 2008 11:38:00 AM,
Lori said…
I read all your updated posts! the girls are the cutest things EVER! they seem like SO MUCH FUN! :)
At Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:06:00 AM,
Ashley & Bobby said…
So good to see an update! I know life is so crazy...but those girls are adorable :)
I have changed my blog to private, but don't have your email...If you will email me: asher58@hotmail.com, I will set you up. Sorry for the inconvenience!
At Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:38:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I loved reading all of the updates. The girls are so cute! I cannot believe you made all of the cakes and cupcakes! They looked great. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Rachael, Daniel, Lane and Jolee
At Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:05:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so cute!!!
At Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:18:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Rebecca and Eric, I am Hollee Ford's Aunt Angie. I just wanted you to know I have an Ansley. I saw were you commented on their blog and the names of your twins. When we named our little girl Ansley 25 years ago it wasn't a very popular name. We had only heard of about 3 or 4. Now we hear it all the time. Some people spell it Ainsley but I like our spelling a pronouncing much better. Our Ansley is getting married in Nov. and she is a 1st grade teacher. I don't mean to bother you but I just had to comment about having an Ansley too. Your twins are adorable. Take care and have fun with those precious girls. I wish I could do it all over again. In Him, A. Hatcher
At Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:42:00 AM,
Ashley Marie said…
Hey ya'll its Ashley Smith from church and I just got a holt of your blog and just wanted to say hey! you should check out mine it's ashleyms.blogspot.com
At Friday, June 06, 2008 5:37:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
very sweet pictures. they are so pretty!
At Monday, June 09, 2008 6:53:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
They are so adorable! You look like you all have so much fun. That is what I want to see...We try to get out now some but it is still really hard because I am usually by myself with all 3 kids. That is a definite challenge. Your family is so beautiful!
At Thursday, June 19, 2008 2:08:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Your girls are so sweet. We saw you at Chik-Fil-A in Brentwood on Tuesday night, but it was CRAZY in there so I did'nt try to maneuver my way over to you. :) That was our first time to go on kids night. Whew! But wanted to tell you you have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment
<< Home