Beep Beep!!!
Abigail and Ansley love their cars. They especially like for Daddy to push them really fast. They were playing the other night, and I thought these pictures were very funny. They are in order as they happened.
"Uh, oh. I think I have a flat. I'll call Ansley to help"
Dialing...
"Uh, oh. Abigail called and she needs my help."
"There she is!"
"Alright, Abigail. Let's get you out of there, and we'll fix your car."
"Now we are set, Abigail. Let's go!"
"Uh, oh. Do you know which way we need to go?" "No."
Also, instead of saying "excuse me" when someone is in her way, Ansley says "Beep beep." I guess this is better than the alternative of Abigail firmly saying "Move!" We are still working on our manners!



1 Comments:
At Saturday, May 24, 2008 7:32:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
ansley, I'm glad you got your car fixed at an early age , drive girl drive. And you got a cell phone too how cool . you know your mommy and daddy always need to know where you are. HE EHE HE
I hope you put on your breaks while your dad was pushing you and put on your seat belt. you are such big girls I can't believe it.
Katy Green
Post a Comment
<< Home