Our First Pony Tails
Abigail and Ansley love to have their bows in their hair so I thought it would be fun to try pony tails. They were both so proud of their little Bam Bam pony tails. It might be a while before we can pull off this style, but it was fun to play with it!
And then...they started getting a little wound up and here's what happened in about one minute...where does their energy come from? We have begun to figure out that it comes from each other. They "recharge" each other most of the time.



3 Comments:
At Friday, April 25, 2008 1:04:00 AM,
Angie said…
These are great! They are totally "feeding" off each other!
At Sunday, April 27, 2008 2:05:00 PM,
The Millsaps said…
I think it is funny that Abigail kissed Ansley and I love their pj's becauce they are pretty. I love you.
Hannah
At Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:21:00 PM,
Jenna said…
I love their pony tails! Your girls are seriously the cutest little things I've ever seen. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home