First Easter Egg Hunt
We went to an Easter Egg Hunt for the children at the girls' school and Centennial Medical Center employee children. The Easter Bunny came to visit, but Abigail and Ansley really only enjoyed him from a distance. When we attempted to get a picture, they latched on to Mommy and wouldn't let go. It was a great hunt and was divided up by ages. Although this was their first hunt, it didn't take them long to get the hang of it. Daddy showed Ansley how to put her "findings" in the basket. We think she was pretending to be Mommy while she is cleaning the house. She was on a mission. At one point, we had Abigail's basket by her and she started filling it up too...she kept going until everything was "picked up" and even crossed over to the bigger kids section and got what they missed. Abigail was a little more picky with her "findings", much like her Daddy when he is eating! She would throw the eggs in the basket, but each time she found a piece of candy, she tried to open it and eat it right then. The winner for the 0-2 age group was Ansley. She won by at least 20 eggs...and had even put some of hers in Abigail's basket. The girls also enjoyed spending time with their sweet friend Hannah. She always takes care of them at school, and they always light up when they see her. Also, thank you to Uncle Matt, Aunt Jenny, and Ms Amy for coming to help!
Daddy tries to get Ansley to talk to the Easter Bunny
Mommy with Abigail and Ansley and the Easter Bunny (Little do they know that their Mommy is NOT fond of things in disguise!)
"Uh, Ansley, this is my basket."
"Oh, you want to put some eggs in there for me?"
"Man, this is easy. Ansley can fill it up for me!"
Abigail - Ansley
Ansley joins the bigger kid hunt to get more eggs.
"That's hilarious, Ansley! You go, girl!"
This is the only picture that we got with Matt and Jenny. She helped the girls sort their candy so they didn't eat something that they didn't need to. 
Abigail, Ansley, and Hannah
The girls didn't even make it to the interstate before they were snoring in the back seat! That was hard work!



15 Comments:
At Friday, March 21, 2008 11:39:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
Rebecca, you really took one for the team standing so close to the Easter Bunny!!! I love the pictures, the girls are too funny! I love you guys, Aunt NAY NAY
At Friday, March 21, 2008 4:09:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are SOOOOOOOO cute!! I'm sure you have your hands full with them now that they are oh so busy!! Love your long hair too!! So pretty!
At Friday, March 21, 2008 8:10:00 PM,
chris anne said…
great pictures! love those beautiful girls.
At Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:46:00 AM,
Angie said…
Way to go, Ansley! Abigail, great strategy letting your sister do all the work! I can't believe how big they look!
At Saturday, March 22, 2008 2:32:00 PM,
Amy Lauren said…
They are so adorable! Looks like you have your hands full, but it looks like lots of fun, we need to get the girls and Kurt together, they would have a blast! Happy Easter!
~Amy Conner
At Saturday, March 22, 2008 3:03:00 PM,
Jillina said…
Mitchell I can't belive your hair is soo long, I love it!! Glad the girls had a good egg hunting time :)
At Sunday, March 23, 2008 10:02:00 PM,
Natalie Church said…
The girls are too cute! They are really getting big! I hope ya'll had a great Easter!
At Monday, March 24, 2008 4:59:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
How cute!! They are such a pair!! Happy Easter!!
At Monday, March 24, 2008 5:20:00 PM,
Pamela said…
Happy Easter! Such sweet pictures! Their outfits are so cute. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
At Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:40:00 PM,
Jen Snow said…
Hey little Easter peeps! You two are sure cute!
At Thursday, April 03, 2008 2:40:00 PM,
Julie and Chris said…
They are getting so big!! Wow I know they are keeping you busy!!! We need to catch up soon!!
Love you guys!
Aunt JuJu
At Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:27:00 PM,
Stacey said…
Oh my gosh, This is awesome!! How did you find me!! Your girls are so cute. I am glad to be in contact with you. Thank for contacting us. I will continue to look at your blog!
At Monday, April 14, 2008 12:31:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I just love the sleeping pics. There swet little faces just crack me up. They are out cold. ;)
At Monday, April 14, 2008 10:02:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
The car seat sleeping pictures are the best. I agree the Easter bunny is a little scary. Anything in a suit that talks is scary!
At Monday, April 14, 2008 10:32:00 PM,
LiamsAuntLulu said…
Rebecca, Your girls are so precious! I wish I was in Nashville so I could come play with you girls! Apparently our family is destined for boys...nephew #2 will be here in August. I hope things are well!
Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home