Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day from Abigail and Ansley! .jpg)
We tried so hard to get a good picture. We finally got one, but some of the other ones are funny.
(By the way, we had this great idea to sit them on this cute little bench that Nee got them. The girls thought it was much more exciting to stand on it, but I didn't argue because I ended up with a picture!)



10 Comments:
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:57:00 AM,
Becky said…
They look so grown up!!!! They are adorable!! Look at all of those teeth!! Where did those come from?? :)
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:44:00 PM,
Danna Ramsey said…
Oh, I feel your pain. We always use candid shots, because getting 3 girls to look at the camera and smile is humanly impossible! I'm loving their new hair, by the way!
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:12:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
all the candid shots were so cute espicially the one where they are giving kisses. Glad you had a Happy Valentines Day. They are getting so big
Love, Katy Green
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:19:00 PM,
Angie said…
They are so big!!!! I can't wait to hug on them again!
At Friday, February 22, 2008 10:09:00 AM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
Cute picture! I'm impressed that you even did Valentine's cards. I'm doing good to get Christmas cards done. Didn't even think about Valentine's cards. Your girls are just getting so big and are so cute!!! :)
At Friday, February 22, 2008 10:24:00 AM,
Jenny Beth said…
Hey Rebecca,
I can't believe how big the girls have gotten. Didn't realize you all were bloggers too. We just recently started to blog and it has been so much fun to stay in touch with people. I will link you to our blog so we can stay in touch. Take care and the girls are beautiful like their mama!!!!
At Friday, February 22, 2008 11:34:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
What a cute picture!!
At Friday, February 22, 2008 1:39:00 PM,
Ashley & Bobby said…
They are so cute! The pics are precious. Hope all is well.
At Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:32:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Love the pics!! How sweet!!
At Sunday, March 02, 2008 3:35:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
awesome. that is agreat picture
Post a Comment
<< Home