Happy Birthday, Papa!
We celebrated Papa's 84th birthday with a family party. We had lots of fun and enjoyed plenty of yummy food and cake. Happy Birthday, Papa!
Playing "Ashes, Ashes" with Jolee
Helping Papa read his birthday card
Great Uncle Kenneth was probably the girls' favorite at the party. He let Abigail share his seat with him and eat his cake and ice cream...when Ansley figured out what she was missing...he then fed her too!
The girls would get cake where ever they could find it!

.jpg)


3 Comments:
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:15:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I know you had fun at your papa's Birthday. You looked so cute playing ring around the rosies. Was the cake that yummy? Have a great weekend
Love,
Katy Green
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:21:00 PM,
Angie said…
Making rounds for cake... smart girls!!
At Friday, February 22, 2008 2:03:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
These picture are so cute! I am glad I was able to see them. I just wish Jolee would have not been so upset!
Love,
Rachael
Post a Comment
<< Home