Ok.....so our girls are SO the same age! I was just looking at your Christmas post, and Anna Beth got the exact same mega blocks and Zebra that Abigail and Ansley got! Too funny! :)
Your girls are sooo cute! That is really funny that you saw my post on Becky's blog. We are in small group with them and our son was born only 3 1/2 weeks before Grace...they are buddies! What a small world! And Morgan says hello!
Hey! Your girls are so adorable and getting so big! I got your comment. If you were talking about Stacy's twins, they arrived on Dec. 4th and are doing great!! Hope you guys are doing well and we will have to get the "girls" together sometime! Mommyhood is the best!
Excellent to hear from you! I am really glad to see that you have not converted to the dark side over in Tennessee. Go Hogs! This year is a major turning point for them. Just to let you know I have not converted to a Mizzou fan. I think I even hate them more after this season.
We moved the St. Louis roughly 1 year ago and are really enjoying it.
Well I guess this is enough for a blog, not quite sure about proper "Blogging etiquette".
You have two very cute girls! It's great being a father! Hope everything is going well in Nashville.
Hey guys! I wanted to let you know I am cleaning out closets and getting summer stuff ready. I was wondering if you were interested in some of our summer stuff as well???
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!!
Love, Abigail and Ansley
8 Comments:
At Monday, January 07, 2008 7:59:00 PM,
The Millsaps said…
Happy Birthday, Friend!!
At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:19:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ok.....so our girls are SO the same age! I was just looking at your Christmas post, and Anna Beth got the exact same mega blocks and Zebra that Abigail and Ansley got! Too funny! :)
Narey
At Saturday, January 12, 2008 9:05:00 PM,
Courtney said…
Glad you are back to blogging! :)
At Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:55:00 PM,
Morgan and Jamie said…
Your girls are sooo cute! That is really funny that you saw my post on Becky's blog. We are in small group with them and our son was born only 3 1/2 weeks before Grace...they are buddies! What a small world! And Morgan says hello!
At Friday, January 18, 2008 2:52:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey! Your girls are so adorable and getting so big! I got your comment. If you were talking about Stacy's twins, they arrived on Dec. 4th and are doing great!! Hope you guys are doing well and we will have to get the "girls" together sometime! Mommyhood is the best!
At Friday, January 18, 2008 5:13:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Eric,
Excellent to hear from you! I am really glad to see that you have not converted to the dark side over in Tennessee. Go Hogs! This year is a major turning point for them. Just to let you know I have not converted to a Mizzou fan. I think I even hate them more after this season.
We moved the St. Louis roughly 1 year ago and are really enjoying it.
Well I guess this is enough for a blog, not quite sure about proper "Blogging etiquette".
You have two very cute girls! It's great being a father! Hope everything is going well in Nashville.
Morgan Trotter
At Saturday, January 26, 2008 8:02:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Hey guys! I wanted to let you know I am cleaning out closets and getting summer stuff ready. I was wondering if you were interested in some of our summer stuff as well???
Jamie
At Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:45:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the encouragement, Eric. I will let you know when "the talk" is so you can be my visual aide. Nutty Toddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home