That "Perfect" Picture
When getting ready to send out Christmas cards, we struggle with trying to get that "perfect" picture." However, we have come to realize that that "perfect picture" is a thing of the past and that getting two toddlers to pose and smile at the same time is almost impossible. So this year we settled for a collection of "perfect" pictures! We included just a few of the "attempts" at getting the "perfect picture" below. The final product is at the end. (Abigail is in red...Ansley is green)




3 Comments:
At Monday, January 07, 2008 12:53:00 PM,
Angie said…
It makes me tired just looking at these shots. Do they ever stop moving? :) I can't imagine being a mommy to twins!
At Tuesday, January 08, 2008 5:56:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
It looked liked they had so much fun with thier Christmas, I know they were good little girls.
They are fast little girls.
Hope you have a great New Year
Love.
Katy Green
At Monday, January 14, 2008 11:05:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
How sweet!!!! I'm glad all of you had a great Christmas!!!!
Rachel Hatchett
Post a Comment
<< Home