Enjoying the Snow
Sharing kisses with "Sissy."...or should I say "sharing germs"?! There must be something about the snow and the girls getting sick. Abigail had to go home from school early because she was sick. And we wonder why both of the girls always get sick...should we ban these precious kisses?!
We hear all of the time that Abigail and Ansley have to be identical. We have always been convinced that they are fraternal because they really don't look anything alike to us (except when they came home from the hospital and we had to paint Abigails' toenail). In this picture, however, if we didn't know that we always put Abigail on the left and Ansley on the right...we wouldn't be able to tell who was who.



13 Comments:
At Friday, February 29, 2008 8:55:00 AM,
Amy Lauren said…
They are so adorable!!! The snow was fun i wish it would have stayed around a little longer!!! I always wished i had a sister it looks like so much fun.
~Amy Conner
At Friday, February 29, 2008 11:10:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
HOW SWEET!!! Sometimes when I see them I can tell them apart and then other times I can't!!! My Nan can always tell them apart when she sees them at church!!! lol
They're sugar and spice and everything nice!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
At Friday, February 29, 2008 11:30:00 AM,
Angie said…
I love those sister kisses pictures!!
At Friday, February 29, 2008 1:27:00 PM,
Cristie said…
They are so cute! People used to say the same thing about my brothers and they are fraternal and I could always tell them apart. But your girls do look some much alike to me!
At Friday, February 29, 2008 1:55:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
They are the most beautiful children I have ever laid my eyes on. Their personalities are striking. You should get them an agent and on the big screen. They could pay you guys back for the last couple of years and you can retire early. The olson twins can't hold a candle to those two. Too cute. (I'm serious)
Your friend in East Texas
At Friday, February 29, 2008 2:31:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
That is the sweetest picture!!
Jamie
At Friday, February 29, 2008 3:26:00 PM,
Jennifer said…
Oh my goodness!! I miss those girls. They are too sweet! I love you guys! Aunt NayNAy
At Friday, February 29, 2008 9:05:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are so absolutely precious!!! I love the matching outfits!!! :)
At Saturday, March 01, 2008 11:42:00 AM,
chris anne said…
great pictures! i can't believe how big the girls are getting. and i haven't seen them in so long. we MUST get together soon. call me next time you have a free saturday.
At Friday, March 07, 2008 7:25:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
Too cute!! They have changed SO much!!
At Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:44:00 AM,
Julie said…
Oh my goodness...those are precious pictures!! I can't wait for our boys to get those cute little personalities!! We definitely need to get together, b/c I need you to give me lots of advice for having twins!! Are you in that POTATO club (parents of twins and triplets organization) in nashville?? Your little girls sure are sweet!!
At Monday, March 10, 2008 7:25:00 AM,
Danna Ramsey said…
Those girls are so blessed. You can tell they just love each other to bits!
At Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:45:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are sooo adorable. They are getting so big. I am sure they loved the snow! Hope you are all well!
Margaret Howington
Post a Comment
<< Home