Splish, Splash, We Were Taking a Bath!
The girls always enjoy bath time. I am sure the pictures can speak for themselves. This is the night after Abigail tripped on the playground and slid nose and forehead first on the concrete, leaving a nice skid mark on her face! She is a little more timid than Ansley (even though they are both dare devils), and she is always the one to get hurt! Poor girl!



2 Comments:
At Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:12:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Oh, poor Abigail. Molly is that way with the girls. Sarah has always been more daring, but Molly ALWAYS gets hurt. Poor thing! I will say one thing about the pony tail. Pull it to the side, lay it down, and it does wonders for holding bows in the hair...just a tip!
At Friday, April 25, 2008 1:08:00 AM,
Angie said…
I love these pictures where they are hugging and kissing on each other. They are SO SWEET! Keep the cute pics coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home