Hoppy Easter!!!
Abigail shows off her new purse and Easter bonnet...while Ansley is more pleased with the basketball. Could this be a sign of what's to come?!
Ready to go to church. (Can anyone guess what's wrong with this picture? Ok. Lots of things...both girls are in the picture, smiling, holding hands, looking in the same direction, and NOT picking on each other!...our Easter miracle for 2008!)
Our luck with pictures ended with the above photo. Trying to get a good family picture was out of the question!
All of the little girls at Papa's. They are almost within a year of each other, which makes it lots of fun! (I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the boys!)
Abigail and Ansley loved the egg hunt! Their older cousin Lane did a great job hiding all of the eggs for everyone...there were lots!
They were so proud of their eggs that they wanted to tell Papa all about it!
Checking out their goodies from Nana and Papa Bear
A picture of the Mitchell/Johns gals - Sisters are the best! (Ansley-L, Abigail-R)
The rest of us
Posing with Papa
Yep...supposed to be napping after their Easter festivities, but the Easter excitement was too much for them. For several days following Easter, they insisted upon sleeping with their white purses packed with their pink Bibles, "Bundy", Elmo, Monkey Mocker (aka Cookie Monster), and their pacifiers...the small things in life!
On Easter night, the girls had to pull for their Razorbacks when they played the Tarheels in the second round of the NCAA tournament especially since they had Arkansas going to the final game on their brackets!
Despite their "Dad's Good Luck Charm" shirts (thanks to Molly and Sarah) and the new pink basketballs, Arkansas couldn't pull off the win to head to the Sweet 16.
We had a special "picnic" for dinner. The girls decided they needed to wear their fleece hats and white dress shoes for the occasion. We made them take off the sunglasses and gloves to make it a little easier to eat!





6 Comments:
At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:00:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so CUTE!! I can't believe they are turning two!! I loved their Easter picture! It was such a good one!!!
At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:41:00 PM,
Angie said…
2 years already? I still remember where I was when you told me y'all were pregnant. Time flies!
I love the pic of the girls holding hands. I'm not sure how you managed that one! :)
At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 3:45:00 PM,
Jennifer said…
Ok, the pictures of the girls holding hands is just too much for me. I have tears in my eyes and I just don't do that! I miss you guys so much and hope to find a way to see you soon! Aunt Nay Nay
At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:06:00 PM,
TheGlissonFamily said…
They are getting so big and are adorable! Having been in a similar situation, I can also appreciate the miracle of our girls. Thanks for the reminder. It's been fun to watch your sweet girls grow!
Rebekah
At Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:40:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
ah, that is sweetness!!! Don't you just love sisters, twins specifically.
At Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:47:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are getting so big! It just seems like yesterday they were born! They are cute as ever and I'm glad they had a great Easter:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home