Exciting Week
Abigail and Ansley's school celebrated the Week of the Young Child this week. On Tuesday, they were to dress as their favorite storybook character. Since anything other than Elmo is a challenge these days, I struggled with being creative on this one. Then I realized I had the perfect solution (thanks to the Webb family)! They appropriately dressed as Dr Seuss' Thing 1 and Thing 2. We had Family Picnic day on Wednesday, which was also the girls' 2nd birthday. We had lots of fun eating on the playground and enjoying the beautiful day. We enjoyed cupcakes with Abigail and Ansley's class on Thursday (Carnival Day). Next time I might rethink the Elmo-red icing on the cupcakes. I'm sure all of the parents loved me for that one! My favorite day was pajama day on Friday. How great would it be to just stay in your pj's all day?!
Our Things 1 and 2 were a little hyper while trying to take a picture. Maybe they knew their birthday was the next day!
It was a little cooler so the girls sported the bloomers-with-jeans-under-them look.
Enjoying Elmo cupcakes with their class
The Elmo cupcakes...I am hoping they were cuter in person...maybe?
Abigail and Ansley's class made them the cutest banner with all of their hand prints and names on it!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home