OurTwinGirls

Saturday, April 26, 2008

2 Year Check Up

This was the best visit so far...no shots! We actually had to follow up on a couple of ear infections so we got everything out of the way in one visit. We had four clear ears, and two girls that have gone from being at the very, very bottom of the chart to being in the 50th percentile! (Ok...so their heads have always been on the charts, but we won't go there.) Abigail weighed in at 26 lbs 8 oz and was 33 1/4 inches tall, and Ansley weighed in at 25 lbs 6 oz and was 32 1/4 inches tall. Can you tell from the pictures that by the time we left, the nurses and doctors were probably glad we were gone too?! (Thank you, Nana, for your help!)

"Since I can't find my pacifier, I'll just take yours, Ansley."

"No, Abigail, that's not fair"


"Do you think Daddy saw me take that? Maybe if I look innocent, he won't notice." "I hope you get in trouble, Abigail!"


"Waaaaaaaa"


"I'm sorry, Ansley. Now that we both have one, everything is going to be ok!"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home