Our First...or Second Easter
Mommy and Daddy told us how much different this Easter was than last. Last Easter, they were expecting our arrival to be at least a couple months away. However, after missing out on the Easter festivities, we decided to make our appearance that night! So we guess you could say that we will always be Mommy and Daddy's little Easter chicks!
We got all dressed up in our Easter dresses for church. We weren't too excited about our Easter baskets that morning!
Then we had to cover our gorgeous dresses with a coat. Brrrr was it cold! We still looked cute, though, didn't we?! (Thanks, Molly and Sarah, for sharing your coats with us!)
We loved our Easter baskets from Nana and Granddaddy.
A special picture with Mommy's family. We were able to spend special time at Nanny and Papa's house. We enjoyed seeing everyone, and next time we won't sleep through the Easter egg hunt!
.JPG)
This is a picture of Mommy and Daddy from Easter 2006 and one of our family from Easter 2007. We technically arrived in time for two hours of Easter last year, but could someone answer a tricky question? Was this our first or second Easter?

.jpg)


6 Comments:
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 2:02:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Love the pictures!! I would say it's their second!! They are just as beautiful as can be!!
Rebecca, I remember you coming to church last Easter. I could tell you were in pain and I thought she sure is a brave soul.
I can't believe in six days the beauties will be a year old!!
Rachel Hatchett
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:30:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
WOW!! What a year! They are beautiful!! I love their dresses and I LOVE those coats (I have a thing about coats:))!! As I would tell Diane...They were stylin!!! Love You Guys!! Have a great week!
Laura Beth
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:03:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Congrats, you've made it almost a year! I will never forget Renee calling me last easter telling me you were at the hospital, or the months of continuous prayers that followed! The girls are beautiful! This blog has been such a blessing. I get to watch them grow even from Virginia!
Miss you all! - Kristin Barnes
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 2:46:00 PM,
chris anne said…
great pictures! love the dresses. i'd say it's their first easter, but you're the mommy, so you can call it whatever you want! mommies have special powers like that.
At Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:50:00 PM,
Angie said…
I love seeing how far those tough little girls have come in a year. I'm so proud of you, Rebecca (and Eric), for being so strong through all of it--the unexpected delivery, the months in the hospital, a homecoming with TWO girls, and a year of feedings/diaperings/etc.
Rebecca, you are a fantastic woman and mother!
At Sunday, April 15, 2007 1:11:00 PM,
Bethany said…
Adorable--I'm so glad this is a must calmer Easter weekend than last year!
Post a Comment
<< Home